Saturday, September 9, 2017

Getting to Know Me





​Canadian, born and raised in Ontario, I'm a humanitarian, and an environmentalist. Refuse! Reduce! Re-use! I'm proud of the fact we have solar panels on our home. We aren't off the grid, but we are putting clean energy into the grid.
​We have a 20 pound fluff-ball who runs the house. The humans simply pay the bills and ensure she gets fed at least twice a day. She is rather insistent upon the treats as well. My sister calls her the 'princess'. Our dog isn't spoiled at all.

 
My husband is an avid reader who gets the first read on my manuscripts. If he likes the plot, he does some editing and gives me advice and suggestions. I'm always open for those, even when I grumble and argue about it. If he doesn't like my latest attempt, I sulk in the corner like a kid. Not really, just in my mind.  But that manuscript gets placed on the back-burner until I decide what to do with it. Delete is aways an option.

My goal as an author is to entertain, but I develop plots with the hope of making my readers think. And maybe, just maybe, together, we can make this world a better place.


Blurb

The Natasha Saga  -  a four part continuing family saga
Empowerment shatters traditions and lives. Greed and pride have devastating consequences. Sacrifices must be made. Written on multiple levels, the saga deals with hope, relationships, and giving, set against a background of conflicting values. 
Through a series of dreams, modern day couple Keeghan and William follow the triumphs and tragedies of multiple generations of the Donovan family. A chance encounter changes Natasha’s life, forever. In her diary, Natasha writes of her dream, and her hope to escape a horrid dictated future.
Will Natasha's legacy survive an uncertain future?

Natasha's Dream, Natasha's Diary, Natasha's Hope, and the conclusion, Natasha's Legacy

www.instagram.com/heather_at_work

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have opened up comments once again. The comments are moderated so if you're a spammer you are wasting your time and mine. I will not approve you.

Popular Posts

Books We Love Insider Blog

Blog Archive